Welcome – Rick Martins, President, OHBA
Opening Remarks – Bruce Manwaring, Manager, Low Income & New Construction DSM, Enbridge
Plan for Today – James Glouchkow, Forum Moderator & LEEP Team Leader, NRCan
Panel Session: The heating and cooling needs of today’s housing
Focusing on changing heating and cooling needs resulting from housing market trends towards: a) attached, tall, and open concept designs b) more energy efficient construction practices, c) more clients with high comfort expectations and information from the internet … and more
Panel – Builder: Sean Wadsworth, Branthaven Homes; Consultant: Andy Oding, Building
Knowledge; Design: Adam Sylvestre, HVAC Designs; Contractor: Tony Di Clemente, Aria Comfort
Demonstration: Working with your HVAC designer to enhance comfort and save cost
1. Builder: Introduces the home design to be used in this demo.
2. Builder and designer: Make mechanical system design decisions together using a new guide
3. HVAC designer: Illustrates the resulting design.
Demonstration providers – Builder: Sean Wadsworth & HVAC Design: Adam Sylvestre
Comparing Heating and Cooling Solutions: 4 innovative options for today’s homes
1. Manufacturer Presentations*: Best practice solutions for the case study home including costing.
2. Closing Panel: Open discussion with all of the days presenters on the issues and opportunities.
Manufacturers – Philippe Verhas, Dettson; Len Carfa, Carrier; Tim Prevost, ESP; & Ramzi Handal, iFLOW
To register, visit OHBA or call Sajida Jiwani at (416) 443-1545 x 222.