It’s been a busy awards season for EnerQuality builders, raking in more than 50 awards in five HBA locals and two national programs.
The year started off particularly well for Branthaven, taking seven trophies at the Hamilton-Halton HBA Awards of Distinction, and one at the BILD Awards.
Also rolling in the hardware is Minto Communities, taking one at BILD, four at Durham Region HBA’s Awards of Excellence, and being named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers by the Top 100 Employers Project.
Marz Homes received six trophies from the Hamilton-Halton HBA Awards, too.
Activa and Andrin Homes each also started the year with a bang, taking four each. Activa won two awards from the Waterloo Region HBA’s SAM Awards and two national ENERGY STAR® Awards from Natural Resources Canada, and Andrin four in Waterloo.
Results for ENERGY STAR®, EnerGuide and Net Zero builders (see each for a link to full results)
Building Industry and Land Development Awards
– Best Salesperson or Team, Mid/High Rise
– Best Single-Detached House Design, Large
– Best Suite Design
Aspen Ridge, CountryWide and Regal Crest
– Best Long Video
Branthaven Homes and Greenpark Homes
– Best New Community, Planned/Under Development (with Argo Development, DECO Communities and TACC Construction)
– Best Short Video, Best Marketing Innovation, Best Overall Marketing Campaign
Treasure Hill Homes
– Project of the Year: Low Rise
– Best Brochure – Low Rise
– Best Digital Marketing Campaign
– Home Builder of the Year: Low-Rise
ENERGY STAR® Awards
Doug Tarry Custom Homes
– Mid-Size New Home Builder of the Year
– Large New Home Builder of the Year, New Homes Promotional Excellence
Full list of ENERGY STAR® winners.
Hamilton-Halton Home Builders’ Association – Awards of Distinction
– Best Project Logo
– Best Magazine Ad
– Best Website
– Best On-Site sales & Marketing
– Best Exterior Concept on a Mid-Rise
– Best Condo Concept (Under 750 and 750-1200)
– Project of the Year Mid/High.
– Best On-Line Video
– Best Social Media Campaign
– Best Virtual Tour
– Sales Team of the Year
– Consumer Choice Award Low Volume
– Best Interior Merchandising Model Home or Suite.
Full list of HHHBA winners can be downloaded here. HHHBA Awards results 2019
Waterloo Region Home Builders’ Association Sales and Marketing Awards of Distinction
Reid’s Heritage Homes
– Grand SAM Green Builder of the Year
– Best Colour Ad
– Best Project Sales Brochure.
– Grand SAM Builder of the Year – Multi-Unit Home
– Most Outstanding Low Rose Multi-Unit Design (Up to 2,000 sq ft).
– Most Outstanding Mid/High Rise Design (4 Story and over)
– Best Project Signage
– Best E-marketing Campaign
– Best Advertising Campaign.
Jeff Duimering Carpentry
– Most Outstanding Bungalow Design (Multi-Unit).
Full list of WRHBA winners can be downloaded here. WRHBA Awards Winners 2019
Durham Region Home Builders’ Association – Awards of Excellence
– Community of the year
– Excellence in Production Built Home (under 1,600 sq.ft.)
– Excellence in Production Built Home (2,401-3,400 sq.ft.)
– Corporate Citizenship.
– Green Builder of the Year
– Excellence in Home Renovation/Addition ($150,001 and up)
Full list of DRHBA winners can be downloaded here. DRHBA Awards Results 2019
Niagara Home Builders’ Association Awards of Excellence
Rosehaven – Best Print Ad Campaign
Best New Home Showroom or Sales Centre
– Most Outstanding Condo/Townhome up to 1,500sq ft
– Most Outstanding New Home Kitchen – Production
– Sales Team of the Year
– Excellence in Green
– Community Development of the Year.
Canada’s Top 100 Employers project
Minto – Named one of Canada’s Greenest Employers