Join Andy Oding for an informative and action-oriented 2-part session about Advanced Building Science, and complete the first prerequisite for ENERGY STAR® for New Homes, and CHBA Net Zero Training.
This highly recommended workshop is an introduction to the principles behind energy efficient construction. It’s a must-attend for those in our labelling programs. It’s great for new staff, suppliers who need to understand high-performance home building, and those who could use a building science refresher.
Note: This course will take place via Zoom webinar on January 16 and 19; both sessions will be from 12:00pm – 4:00pm EDT
- Strategies for more effective building envelope construction, moisture control, and air movement through the built structure
- Examine current building issues and solutions to reduce material, labour, call-back and warranty costs while improving cycle and process times
- New products, foundation options, new ventilation and heating systems
EnerQuality workshop completion certificates can be submitted for Continuing Education credits for the following organizations:
- Ontario Association of Architects
- Ontario Building Officials Association
- Professional Engineers Ontario
- Association of Energy Engineers
Note: Many of our students have received Canada Ontario Job Grants to cover the majority of their training costs. If you are located in Ontario, training for a job in Ontario and not receiving other grants for this training, visit the COJG site for more information.
Who Should Attend:
• New ENERGY STAR® participants • Builders • Contractors • Architects • Project Managers • Developers • Foremen • Site Supervisors • Manufacturers and distributors of high performance building products • Realtors • Consultants • Technologists
Vice President and Director of Building Science at Building Knowledge Canada
Andrew is the Past-Chair of the CHBA Net Zero Housing Council and Vice chair of the CHBA Technical Research Committee (TRC).
Andrew is a recognized building science trainer with the Government of Canada-Office of Energy Efficiency, Building Science Specialist (University of Toronto), a Certified Energy Evaluator (CEE), LEED Accredited Professional (AP) and mechanical designer.
Andrew and the Building Knowledge Team work with builders, building officials, manufacturers and trades across Canada and in the U.S. providing building science support and training, energy code compliance, volunteer program compliance (ENERGY STAR®®, Net Zero Home, LEED , R2000,etc).
For more information, contact the EnerQuality Training team, firstname.lastname@example.org
EnerQuality endeavours to be as flexible as possible with our cancellation policy. In the event you are unable to personally attend a workshop, you may, with prior notice, substitute another representative from your company. A refund (less $50 administration fee) will be issued for cancellations made up to 14 days in advance of the workshop. Contractual obligations and agreements with third parties may require for the policy to be amended or revised from time to time. EnerQuality reserves the right to reschedule, relocate, or cancel events. Should this be required, we will provide prior notice to all registrants.