Join Gord Cooke for an informative and action-oriented session about Advanced Building Science, and complete the first prerequisite for ENERGY STAR® for New Homes, and CHBA Net Zero Training
*This is a 2-part course, taking place May 10 & 11 over Zoom webinar. Timing each day is 12:00pm – 4:00pm EST
This highly recommended workshop is an introduction to the principles behind energy efficient construction. It’s a must-attend for those in our labelling programs. It’s great for new staff, suppliers who need to understand high-performance home building, and those who could use a building science refresher.
- Strategies for more effective building envelope construction, moisture control, and air movement through the built structure
- An examination of current building issues and solutions to reduce material, labour, call-back and warranty costs while improving cycle and process times
- New products, foundation options, new ventilation and heating systems
EnerQuality workshop completion certificates can be submitted for Continuing Education credits for the following organizations:
- Ontario Association of Architects
- Ontario Building Officials Association
- Professional Engineers Ontario
- Association of Energy Engineers
Note: Many of our students have received Canada Ontario Job Grants to cover the majority of their training costs. If you are located in Ontario, training for a job in Ontario and not receiving other grants for this training, visit the COJG site for more information.
Who Should Attend:
• New ENERGY STAR® participants • Builders • Contractors • Architects • Project Managers • Developers • Foremen • Site Supervisors • Manufacturers and distributors of high performance building products • Realtors • Consultants • Technologists
President, Building Knowledge Canada
There are few professionals in Ontario that can match Gord Cooke’s broad knowledge of the inner workings of a house. Highly regarded in the Ontario homebuilding industry, Gord is a professional engineer, trainer, author, and industry consultant.
For over 35 years, Gord has helped builders and HVAC contractors implement innovative technologies and build better homes. He is an effective and passionate educator and advocate for better building practices, improved indoor air quality, and energy efficiency.
Most recently, Gord was awarded one of just five “hall of fame” 2022 Clean50 Lifetime Achievement Awards
For more information, contact the EnerQuality Training team, firstname.lastname@example.org
EnerQuality endeavours to be as flexible as possible with our cancellation policy. In the event you are unable to personally attend a workshop, you may, with prior notice, substitute another representative from your company. A refund (less $50 administration fee) will be issued for cancellations made up to 14 days in advance of the workshop. Contractual obligations and agreements with third parties may require for the policy to be amended or revised from time to time. EnerQuality reserves the right to reschedule, relocate, or cancel events. Should this be required, we will provide prior notice to all registrants.