AND January 28, 2021 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm EST
Are you interested in offering your clients homes that are ‘the ultimate in comfort and efficiency’?
This course reflects the advancements in technology and innovation in the Canadian housing industry. In this course participants will:
- Learn the background and context of Net Zero Energy housing in Canada.
- Discover factors that are driving the Canadian housing market toward higher levels of energy performance.
- Gain insight on why they should care.
- Know the various definitions of Net Zero including the CHBA’s definition of Net Zero and Net Zero Ready Homes.
- Be able to identify the target user groups and why they care.
- Gain insight on what we want our homebuyers to think and feel about Net Zero Energy Homes.
- Discover what we can learn from current builder sales staff in the field.
- Know how we should talk about Net Zero Homes with buyers.
- Learn what happens when a builder receives their Net Zero Home label.
- Understand how to earn the CHBA Qualified Net Zero Sales Professional designation.
- Have legal language that can be included in purchase/sales agreements.
CHBA Members seeking the CHBA Qualified Net Zero Sales Professional designation: the final grade includes class participation (you must complete 6/8 polls administered throughout the course, plus group activities) and a 75% grade or better on the exam. Participants are required to turn on their webcams and mics for the group participation.
Background and Context
Why should I care?
Who are the target user groups? Why do they care? What do we want our homebuyers to think and feel about Net Zero Energy Homes?
Self Study: Videos and Legal Language
What can we learn from current builder sales staff in the field?
How should we talk about Net Zero Homes with buyers?
What happens when a builder receives their Net Zero Home label?
Recap and Feedback
Who Should Attend:
This course is recommended for a Net Zero Builders sales staff but is also beneficial for any employees who have contact with potential customers.
President, Building Knowledge Canada
EnerQuality endeavours to be as flexible as possible with our cancellation policy. In the event you are unable to personally attend a workshop, you may, with prior notice, substitute another representative from your company. A refund (less $50 administration fee) will be issued for cancellations made up to 14 days in advance of the workshop. Contractual obligations and agreements with third parties may require for the policy to be amended or revised from time to time. EnerQuality reserves the right to reschedule, relocate, or cancel events. Should this be required, we will provide prior notice to all registrants.