Join us for an engaging and informative “town hall” style builder forum, focused on the advantages of building to the ENERGY STAR®® for New Homes (ESNH) standard.
This event is set up to help the local building industry find a direct path between building code changes, high-performance buildings, and municipal sustainability requirements.
Select the location you prefer, and click on the date to register and reserve your spot!
April 24 – Hamilton (The Lakeview – 180 Van Wagners Beach Rd, Hamilton)
April 28 – Oshawa (Harmony Event Centre – 1011 Bloor St E, Oshawa)
May 3 – Brampton/Mississauga (Courtyard by Marriott Brampton – 90 Biscayne Cres, Brampton)
May 5 – Virtual *delivered via Zoom webinar
May 15 – Niagara Region (Club Italia Event Centre – 2525 Montrose Rd, Niagara Falls)
May 18 – Markham/Stouffville/Richmond Hill (Angus Glen Golf Club – 10080 Kennedy Rd, Markham)
May 30 – Barrie (Barrie Golf & Country Club – 635 St Vincent St N, Barrie)
May 31 – Virtual *delivered via Zoom webinar
- $0 +HST
Add to Google Calendar
What to Expect
This will be a NO COST half-day (five-hour) forum, including continental breakfast and lunch, with expert presentations, experiential panels, and an opportunity for one-on-one conversations with the industry experts (Energy Advisors or Facilitators).
- Overview of advanced building science
- Introduction to certification programs as a tool
- Benefits of energy efficient design and construction
- Strategies for cost-effective high-performance building practices
- Selling and marketing advantages of high-performance homes
- How using voluntary programs like ESNH can be used as a tool to help
municipalities achieve carbon reduction goals and address affordability
- Barriers and challenges that prevent builders from building high-performance homes
Who Should Attend:
• New home builders • Energy Advisors • Municipal Sustainability leaders, Planners, and Building Officials •
For more information, contact the EnerQuality Training team, firstname.lastname@example.org