A new program just hit the housing market. Mid-and high-rise builders have the opportunity to certify their buildings with the trusted ENERGY STAR® brand, commonly known for products, equipment and new homes.
ENERGY STAR® for New Homes is the most successful certification program in Canadian construction, and now that same level of quality and efficient construction is coming to mid- and high-rise residential buildings.
In this mandatory full-day workshop for Licensed Professionals, you will study the Program Guide’s technical requirements as they pertain to the responsibility of the builders in the ENERGY STAR® Multifamily High Rise program, the Certification process and the Documentation and Submissions processes.
Note: Both this and the Builder workshop are mandatory for ENERGY STAR® Multifamily licensed professionals.
This program has been made possible through the financial support of IESO, Enbridge and Union Gas.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a Licensed ENERGY STAR® professional and the Service Organization;
- Understand ES-MFHR’s program requirements and the certification process;
- Understand the full scope and details of energy modelling, testing and verification
- Understand the Quality Assurance Protocol and what is expected of Licensed Professionals;
- Understand the differences between a building that meets the Building Code and one that is ENERGY STAR® certified
EnerQuality workshop completion certificates can be submitted for Continuing Education credits for the following organizations:
- Ontario Association of Architects
- Ontario Building Officials Association
- Professional Engineers Ontario
- Association of Energy Engineers
Note: Many of our students have received Canada Ontario Job Grants to cover the majority of their training costs. If you are located in Ontario, training for a job in Ontario and not receiving other grants for this training, visit the COJG site for more information.
Who Should Attend:
Licensed Professionals, including Engineers - Architects - Design Professionals - Energy Advisors
For more information, contact Program Manager Kain Allicock at 416-447-0077
EnerQuality endeavours to be as flexible as possible with our cancellation policy. In the event you are unable to personally attend a workshop, you may, with prior notice, substitute another representative from your company. A refund (less $50 administration fee) will be issued for cancellations made up to 14 days in advance of the workshop. Contractual obligations and agreements with third parties may require for the policy to be amended or revised from time to time. EnerQuality reserves the right to reschedule, relocate, or cancel events. Should this be required, we will provide prior notice to all registrants.