AND March 3, 2022 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm EST
This session will cover the fundamentals of Indoor Air Quality and Moisture Control in homes.
It will include strategies to monitor and optimize indoor air quality generally, and specifically optimization of appropriate relative humidity levels year round for overall health and wellness. 5 useful technologies will be outlined, some new in the last two years, that can add to the comfort and wellness of occupants.
Special thanks to our exceptional partner and sponsor community Owens Corning Canada, Panasonic Canada, Mitsubishi Electric, AeroBarrier, Aeroseal, Lutron, Swidget, and Reliance Home Comfort for making this workshop series possible.
Some questions the class will address are:
- What is causing the humidity problems in the first place?
- What are the acceptable or ideal levels of humidity?
- What options are available to builders to control construction moisture?
- What mechanical design and equipment selection options are available for HVAC designers?
- What are best practices for homeowners in the 1st and 2nd year of operating their new homes, and how do we successfully communicate these practices to them?
Who Should Attend:
Builders • HVAC Contractors • Warranty and service representatives • Site supervisors • Foremen • Customer Service • Site service • Architects and designers (BCIN designates) • Contracts/Purchasing • Building Officials
President, Building Knowledge Canada
EnerQuality endeavours to be as flexible as possible with our cancellation policy. In the event you are unable to personally attend a workshop, you may, with prior notice, substitute another representative from your company. A refund (less $50 administration fee) will be issued for cancellations made up to 14 days in advance of the workshop. Contractual obligations and agreements with third parties may require for the policy to be amended or revised from time to time. EnerQuality reserves the right to reschedule, relocate, or cancel events. Should this be required, we will provide prior notice to all registrants.