EnerQuality is Canada’s #1 certifier of energy efficient homes. Founded in 1998 as a partnership between the Ontario Home Builders’ Association (OHBA) and the Canadian Energy Efficiency Alliance (CEEA), EnerQuality’s mission is to accelerate housing innovation to improve building performance.
EnerQuality is seeking an enthusiastic professional to join our program management team.
A Program Coordinator is responsible for administration and coordination of various residential energy efficiency programs. The ideal candidate will be a committed team player eager to contribute their strong work ethic, administrative skills and attention to detail to the success of EnerQuality’s programs.
The position is full-time, based in Toronto. EnerQuality offers a dynamic work environment and a competitive salary, vacation, benefits and bonus.
- Administration of programs for new and existing low-rise residential buildings
- Assist Quality Assurance (QA) team with file submissions of all certified homes
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating program effectiveness
- Assist with marketing and event initiatives
- Liaise with builders, homeowners, and certified energy advisors
- Take on ad hoc projects as assigned by management
- Provide technical support for all programs to builders, certified energy advisors and stakeholders
- Foster a good working relationship with both internal and external parties
- Be an EnerQuality ambassador
- Degree or diploma in construction, architecture, engineering, or related discipline
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of residential energy efficiency programs
- Knowledge of HOT2000 software an asset
- Basic program management knowledge an asset
- Strong sense of initiative and ownership
- A “can do” attitude
- Work well under pressure and deadlines
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity
For more information or to apply, contact Christephanie Uy.